> > I have some PDF files inside secure directory(applicatiom.cfm).
> >
> > Any hint to secure PDF like .cfm file ?
>
> I feel tempted to flame you, but I won't.  Cold Fusion is only concerned
> with Cold Fusion .cfm files.. NOTHING ELSE.  It doesn't care about
> PDF's, it doesn't care about making text flash in your browser, it
> doesn't care about ANYTHING but parsing .cfm files!!!!!

If we flamed everyone on this list who asked ANYTHING not relating to CF,
i.e. SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, ODBC, OLE DB, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, etc. etc.
then this would be a much more bitter place.

We'd probably have to start picking up on minor mis-spellings like
(applicatiom.cfm)

I've always believed this to be an invaluable resource as there are so many
people here with loads of knowledge. It's only the people who ask questions
like "How to I count how many records the query has returned" who annoy me -
it's a LOT quicker to pick up the manual or open the docs than to post a
message here...

BTW, this is NOT a flame, just my opinions.

Philip Arnold
ASP Multimedia Limited
T: +44 (0)20 8680 1133

"Websites for the real world"