Maybe someone with this similiar setup is experiencing what I am, I hope?

After about 4 days or so IIS and CF stop responding completley. I can stop
the CF service and restart it but it doesn't affect it... I don't know how
to completely start and stop the IIS service though.. I know how to stop the
individual websites but not the webserver as a whole... Anyways my only fix
at the time is to completely reboot the system...... I installed all the
patches in Allaires security zone and have dug through the server and event
logs on the system searching and not finding anything relevant...

Help, please help me oh would you please.. I am going to start begging
now....

Brian Silvers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]