From:     [EMAIL PROTECTED] at internet
Sent:     Thursday, May 11, 2000 11:23 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED] at internet
Cc:     Milhon, Grady
Subject:     RE: Who's running IIS4/CF4.5.1 on WNT4 SP5 ??

> I have a question about IIS 4 and WinNT 4 Client.  We are
> running CF on NT 4 Client and PWS.  It is limited to 10
> users though.  Can you run full IIS 4 on NT 4 Client, or
> are you limited to PWS. My workaround is running Apache Win32
> version.  I would like to run IIS though but our budget is to
> tight for NT Server.  Any suggestions?

To run IIS 4, you need to have NT 4 Server. There isn't much difference,
really, between IIS 4 and PWS, except for user limitations and the
management interface. If you're not having any trouble with Apache, you
might want to stick with that. Is there a specific reason you want IIS?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444