All,

Speaking of eWebEditPro, if no one minds I'd like to let everyone know that
we are starting our first round of Beta testing Netscape support for
eWebEditPro this week. This version of eWebEditPro also supports well formed
HTML including Word2000 xml filters, and XHTML compliant output.

If anyone is interested in being a beta tester please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Duane Boudreau,
Project/Beta Manager, eMPower
Director, Web Technologies
Ektron, Inc.