Hi,

Now that the Mac IE 5.0 is out has anyone hacked Spectra to recognize
this browser to see if the DHTML editor works in it. From what we have
seen, it is pretty close to the Win version. This is something that a
lot of people have been clamoring for (including us).

Lanny Udey
Hofstra University

>>> "Raymond K. Camden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Wednesday,
March 29, 2000 >>>
It seems like you were lied to, or a mistake was made. I prefer to
think the
presenter made a mistake - it happens. Of course, by definition,
<CFA_HTMLEditor> does _work_ in Netscape, ie, it doesn't throw an
error, but
you don't get the fancy DHTML stuff.

You are correct, of course, that someone could build such a tool that
would
work in both Netscape and IE.

Raymond Camden, Webmaster of the Death Clock  (www.deathclock.com)
Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482