just a few questions because you all have been great so far:
I'm using Verity to do database searches for our site.  (especially our
forums)

Using Verity, is there a method to do updates on a catalog incrementally
(only new updates) etc.?
Also is it possible to do cross catalog searches?
And finally, does Verity support the feature that would highlight the
matching words in the resulting page?

thanks in advance

I'm saddened by the lack of documentation for Verity.  I downloaded and
printed the 102 page Verity Personal manual but I didn't find that very
useful.  The CF documentation for Verity only devotes about 3 pages for
database searches.  But I did order the WACK, its on the way, and I hope it
has something of substance in it.

-Brian