Haven't noticed anyone else mention it, so thought I'd throw out Ultraedit
as a nice plain-text editor that can do some stuff Studio can't (like tile
multiple windows...the one thing I really have to go to another editor from
time-to-time for). It does a nice job of highlighting HTML and javascript
code and can even do CF code as well.

| Mary Jo Sminkey         [EMAIL PROTECTED]     |
| Lovettsville, VA USA     http://www.dogpatch.org |
| Tosh, UD, AD, VAD, PT       (Old, Retired Dog)  |
| Taz, ADCH, UD, MX, AXJ, EAC, EJC, EGC, FM       |