That is what I was looking for, something like crazy cabs to do cool things
like storing the headers in a variable or any other cool performance gaining
methods that I don't have time to think of.  I know the overhead is going to
be lame, but I have too many other objects and people that are using the
email server in its current state.  They would be pissed if I told them I
was going to all of a sudden store all of their email in a SQL db.

I am going to be running CF 4.51ent on either NT 4 SP4-6 or win2k advanced.

Thanks again for all of the tips everybody.