Oh yeah...

One other one... .Netscape calculates the borders in a funny way!!   For
example, if you have two columns say 160 pixels, and the other frame 100%,
and the margins and borders are all set to 0 and NO etc, Netscape still
does some funny things with that first column... it seems to still only
make it about 152ish pixels wide.. It looks fine in IE, but forget it in
Netscape!   most annoying!!