This thread could open a nice long debate!!!  :^)

Personally, I like frames....  they make site navigation a breeze...
however I have run into a couple of things that make me bang my head
against a wall!!

- Probably THE single most annoying omission from CF... you can't specify a
target frame in CFLOCATION, I've had to use JavaScript calls as an
alternate.. Yeauch!!

- People can't bookmark a specific page within a frame set...  well they
can, but if they go back to it, they don't see all the other frames.

There's probably a couple of others.. but I can't think of them now. :^)