Ahhh... Application ... I guess I will bump up the question, these could
actually be put into the Application, as like I said, they are called for
every page ... these values are dynamically written to a file and then
called as an include ... would it be better 'practice' to dynamicall write
the preference file(s) and then include them in the Application.cfm file?

I know that this sound very basic, but I am not too proud to ask :)

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign