From: Stacy Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 11:22 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX Taking all CPU Resources?

I don't think it's "essential" to optimize for mx but there are
opportunities to do so that's for sure.

If it's a bug and the system can't scale under a certain condition then
I'd
agree to raise hell....on the other hand if it's a specific operation(s)
or
environment issue that causes the anomaly then maybe it can be fixed via
an
optimization.

Now you certainly won't hear this from MM Sales but truth be told that
if
you want to move your production system to a 1.0 release then you *must*
account for the possibility of environment issues no matter how remote.

I wish it were so but it's not always black and white...we each operate
in a
unique environment....

If it helps any I'm interested in helping you track down the cause...

Cheers,

Stace