On Sunday, July 28, 2002, at 09:06 , Joe Eugene wrote:
>       If you have personally done some convincing TESTS ... we would
>       be happy to know your TEST results.

While I ran CF5 and CFMX (pre-release) on the same Win2K system, my
experience was that CFMX was faster (once the templates had been compiled
on the first pass). CPU usage is higher with CFMX while it is compiling
(obviously) but I'm not sure that the overall average CPU usage was higher
with CFMX. As I said, I don't believe 100% CPU usage is a problem per se.

>       I am NOT asking you to comment on what "I" SAY/DO/TEST/CODE... rather
> YOUR
> TEST results...

But I am very interested in the *code* of your tests - I want to know what
the response times are with your code (something you haven't told us).

>       If you have none...why dont you tune yourself out of this THREAD.

Perhaps if you were less unpleasant about this whole matter people would
be more co-operative with you? I'm trying really hard to help you here but
you haven't produced anything concrete for folks to work with. You've just
been nasty and pointed fingers all around - while other people are quite
clearly not having the same problems that you believe you are seeing.

Stop raising your voice and show us the code and the response times.

Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/blog/

-- Margaret Atwood