Jesse,

I'm not trying to be pushy, please don't take it that way.

Are you actually working on it at this moment? Or do you have like a long
list of things, and this issue is just one of them?

I'm just trying to get an idea of how long. Could it be end of the week?
End of month? End of year?

Depending on how far you're willing to take it, I can get other people
involved that might help you get there quicker. There are many developers
that I know that could lend some assistance and help you look good. :)

Thanks again

Matt