As in:

It's not even on *my* task list. Because of complications, it has been handed off to
the proper individuals.

It's not on my radar, my radar is in another country.

I will check on the project status. I know people who are working on it will be
pinged.

No ETA. I have NO idea how long.

Jesse Noller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]