> > I think that not being able to integrate with Apache is
> > probably the biggest thing keeping CF MX from being ready
> > for OS X production use.
>
> Not the lack of Verity? ;)

I think being able to use a known, "production-quality" web server is much
more important than being able to use Verity. You might still be able to
connect to a Verity K2 server on a Linux/Solaris/Windows server, anyway (I
don't know enough about how CFSEARCH works under the covers to answer that
myself). So, you disable the CFCOLLECTION and CFINDEX tags, and you're all
set!

In fact, I think getting web services working might be a bigger deal, in the
long run.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496