From: Mark A. Kruger - CFG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 2:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Email lists

We have a client interested in running an email marketing campaign.  I
was wondering if anyone out there could give me advice on:

A)  Where do you generally go to get targeted email addresses

and

B)  What are the ins and outs that help stay on peoples good side and
stay off the ISP black lists.

My previous experience has been with subscribed newsletters, not with
spa.... uh.... emaill marketing.

-mk

Mark A. Kruger, MCSE, CFG
www.cfwebtools.com