> however, having said that, yes, there are ways we can improve the
> learning curve. i am always open to any suggestions.

I think better documentation would definitely help.  I think that's one area
taht MACR has always lagged behind in.  The Flash documentation doesn't help
much beyond what I could figure out just by playing with Flash.  Also,
there's no documentation on any of the additional classes such as
DataProvider, FUIComponent, etc.  Although it's not necessary to know the
nitty-gritty behind them, I think it makes for a better Flash developer.
True, reading through the code is possible, but it's hardly commented.

Also, something else that Flash is in desperate need of is a good framework.
Pet Market is not what I would call good either.  It does weird stuff, has a
strange DB setup (imho), has no real error handling, etc.  I don't want to
sound like I think Flash is a horrible way to make applications... I think
it's great actually.  There just needs to be a better or even more standard
way to build Flash apps.

Ben Johnson