> Interesting. Yes, I guess so. Well, I don't stand much
> chance of solving the connector problem - we used to
> distribute the connector source because it was a simple
> connector but now it contains a lot of extra logic and
> provides far more than just simple Apache / JRun
> connectivity so it's become somewhat of a closely-guarded
> secret, even internally!

For the life of me, I can't imagine what this "extra" logic could be doing.
The web server gets a request with a file extension, it hands that request
off to the CF server. If anything else is going on in there, that may raise
potentially interesting questions for optimal server configuration. It would
be nice if MM would provide a little information about how this may impact
filesystem permissions and the like. Can you provide a hint about what this
logic does?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496