From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 11:49 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT but Important Amber alert missing child should I post here ?

may someone please help your soul.

it would be tragic to think that someone didn't
post a missing child alert, a real missing child alert, regardless of the
locale or the list....

for fear of you flaming them.

get over yourself man....id love to hear you justify--to their face-- your
reasoning to the parents of that child......

now, please....back to cf CODE :)

.tony

Tony Weeg
Senior Web Developer