From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 10:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT but Important Amber alert missing child should I post
here ?

Like I said, do it on cf-community. If anyone wants to get the amber
alerts they can subscribe there, I get enough mail as it is, I don't
need to be getting amber alerts for kids in CA when I live in FL.

Robert Everland III
Web Developer Extraordinaire
Dixon Ticonderoga Company
http://www.dixonusa.com