Dude!  I'll got get certified if you can bring me over before the Olympics!
:)

Just kidding...

-Kev

Nick Slay
Technical Director

Webbods Pty Ltd  (ACN 086 160 189)
PO Box 4047
Copacabana
NSW 2251

Tel:            02 4381 0284
Mob:            0414 810284

and Offers from Webbods.  Send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'subscribe bodnews' in the
subject line.
the body.

the body.