I believe they are referring to the fact that if you use CFHTTP to hit a
site, and the site doesn't return the correct headers, CFHTTP.FileContent
will equal: "Something something was not ASCII text and could not be
rendered."

If you have ColdFusion 4.01, you would not see this.

I'm not 100% sure that's the problem, I'm just guessing. As it stands, this
change in behaviour kind of ticks me off. I wish CF just wouldn't care about
the headers. If I chose to try to display a 2 meg gif from
CFHTTP.FileContent and things go to heck, that's ok, but don't just
automatically say I can't show it if the remote server returned improper
headers.

Oh, this is something that causes a problem with one of UPS's services as
well. The only way around it is to use the attribute of CFHTTP to save the
date to a file. For some reason, CFHTTP has no qualms about doing that. Then
you can load it and play with the date at will.

Again, I'm just guessing. :)

Raymond Camden, Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482