When I access pages from a CF project I'm working on from some Windows
machines, I get a login dialog in the browser.  The dialog is the standard
user/password, and the realm it shows the login for is "localhost".  It
happens for some of my Windows machines, but not all, and for some Internet
users (but not all).

If the user clicks on CANCEL they can view the page properly, so no name or
password is actually required.  The pages are all within a project that has
a COM object defined in the application.cfm template.  My <guess> is that
this is what is causing the login to pop up... but I don't know how to fix
it.

The application.cfm code is:

<cfapplication name="CustomerLink" sessionmanagement="Yes"
setclientcookies="Yes">
<CFSET application.Host="206.67.47.18">
<CFSET application.Port="9000">
<CFSET LOGFILE="c:\website\logs\customerlink.txt">

<CFIF NOT IsDefined("Session.LoggedIn")>
<CFLocation url="http://www.cornells.com/customerlink">
</cfif>
<cfobject type="COM" name="E4W" class="triadwebapi.cls3webapi"
action="CREATE">
<CFSET Connected = E4W.bconnect("#application.host#","#application.port#")>

Any ideas?

Thanks!

John
www.cornells.com