From: Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 1:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Hiding Source Code

I apologize my question should of been more clear. I realize that the CF
code is hidden, but I was hoping coldfusion could somehow block out the HTML
code as well?

-Paul

Paul writes:

>>From what I have read, their is no real effective way to hide source code
in HTML, is their a way to hide source code with .cfm pages?

> Thanks for any replies

CF source code is executed on the server, and 'converted' into HTML before
being sent to the client. So CF code (any server side code, such as ASP,
PHP, JSP, etc) is effectively hidden.