From: Mark W. Breneman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 2:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Hiding Source Code

Ah, hide html?  I don't expect there is a way of doing that.  The browser
needs the html code to render the visible page.  No HTML no webpage.

I did run a cross a guy a few years back that was overly afraid that his
html code would be stolen and reused on other sites. So he found a html tool
that would remove all extra spaces and all line brakes.  The html code would
be turned into 1 really long line of code.  I found that almost any program
like dream weaver or CF studio would fix his code so I could read it easily.

Any reason you are looking to hide your HTML?

Mark W. Breneman
-Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
-Network / Web Server Administrator
  Vivid Media
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.vividmedia.com