From: Benoit Hediard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 11:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Dreamweaver MX opinions

Before to "go back" to Studio or HomeSite+, you should give a try and work
during a week or two with Dreamweaver MX.

Yes, it is slower than Homesite, but other than that, I personally won't "go
back" to CF Studio, all the features I like in CF Studio are available in
DWMX.
And in DWMX, by default, code hints work better and the syntax coloring is
cleaner.

My two cents.

Benoit