From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 2:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Getting a business off the ground

I have started my own company a while ago and am hitting a brick wall on
how
to get it off the ground. It's hard to do absolutely everything myself,
so I
throw this out to some of you that have your own company. What did you
do?
Did you start with money? Hire people? Do everything yourself? Have a
kick
ass product that got you off the ground? Cold called people? Sent out a
mailing? What did you do? I have an application I made that is pretty
polished and am just looking for ideas on how to get this thing out the
door
to people as either a service or as a stand alone app people can buy.
WHAT
DO I DO!!!!!! Anyways, sorry for the OT, flame away, but I figure there
has
to be a couple other people that could benefit from this discussion, let
me
know if this needs to move over to cf-community so I can sign up for it.

Robert Everland III
Web Developer Extraordinaire
Dixon Ticonderoga Company
http://www.dixonusa.com