From: Joe Eugene [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 5:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: iif usage

qryCustomer.allareas should be a "0" or any number other than "0" which
is
True

your statment should look like below.. u dont need "DE"

#IIF(qryCustomer.allareas," 'All Areas' ","
'#ValueList(qryAreas.name,',')#'
")#

Which means if qryCustomer.allareas !=0 ...display "ALL Areas"
else
Display qryAreas.name list..

Joe