I am currently evaluating FuseTalk version 3.1 on my development
environment, which is CF 4.5.1 SP2 with IIS5 on Win 2K Server, and SQL 2000 DB.

I followed their instructions and set up FuseTalk to work with SQL 2000 DB,
and using 'External User Database' and 'External Authentication Method',
because I want anyone logged into my website to be able to use the FuseTalk
message forum as well.

Now, when a user logs into my site ( I am using session variables to check
for logged in status), they are able to use the message forum as long as
the session variable does not expire. However, if the session expires, then
they are required to use the FuseTalk login form. . On entering the
username and password, and pressing submit, the message appears 'Login
successful' and the screen refreshes. But on refreshing, it simply asks for
log in once again !!

I checked the e-zonemedia.com KB articles, where it talks about problems
with domain-level cookies. However, in my administrator settings, I have
the 'domain-level cookies' option set to No.

Would appreciate it if anyone with FuseTalk experience could help me on
this issue.

Vishal.