From: Mark Stephenson - Evolution Internet
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 September 2002 12:04
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX Hosting

cfm-resources.com

They even offer free hosting.  There was some uptime 'issues' but seems to
be resolved now.

I have a developers account... Hasn't been down since i got it.

Mark Stephenson
New Media Director
Evolution Internet
T: 0870 757 1631
F: 0870 757 1632
W: www.evolutioninternet.co.uk
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s).  Any other distribution, use or
reproduction without the sender's prior consent is unauthorised and strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by email immediately and delete the message from your
computer without making any copies.