er... Why do you need flash on the server to flash remoting?  All you need
is CFMX and a .swf file calling a CFC (accesstype="remote").  That's it.
I don't have flash installed on my linux server and flash remoting works
fine on it.  Sounds to me that someone over there doesn't understand why
they need to be using cfmx mappings, etc. .. or perhaps sandboxing.

~Todd

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Bruce Sorge wrote:

> Experthost.com does CFMX. They do not however do FlashRemoting I found
> out. They claim that they have to have Flash installed on their server
> and they are not going to do that. Other than that they are pretty
> reliable and rather inexpensive.

Todd Rafferty ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - http://www.web-rat.com/ |
        Team Macromedia Volunteer for ColdFusion           |
http://www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/  |
http://www.flashCFM.com/   - webRat (Moderator)            |
http://www.ultrashock.com/ - webRat (Back-end Moderator)   |