From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 5:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX Hosting

Hello all,

Anyone know of some relatively inexpensive CF Hosting. It is for a hobby
site of mine that I am working on. I initially was going to just host it
from my apartment, but Comcast doesnt appreciate the traffic generated
from the Message boards I have there. :-) Also, since I can not afford
to buy CFMX to run, I am looking for some good hosting that is
realtively cheap.... whatever cheap might be.  :-)

Thanks.

Mike