The code is missing <CFQUERY etc...> tags around the SQL code...

Maybe if you tried to understand what the code was doing instead of
blindly pasting it in you would see these problems first.

No hard feelings, its just that we'd all like to see you become a
better CF coder so we can help you with more interesting problems!

bye!

Ryan Sabir
Newgency Pty Ltd
2a Broughton St