> > Does a pot calling a kettle black make the kettle any 
> > less black?
> 
> Matt,
>       No, however it questions the validity of the statement.

I don't think it does. It might incline you to take his concern less
seriously, but it doesn't negate the underlying facts.
 
> Also, if you do in fact agree that you have communication 
> problems, I haven't seen you publicly apologize for any 
> poor communication you've had with anybody on any list. You 
> seem to expect Macromedia to change its ways but you still 
> maintain your same ways. Is that fair?

Yes, in Matt's defense (that phrase seems to being used quite a bit today),
it is fair. Matt is a customer. Macromedia is a vendor. Matt is under no
obligation to be civil, or nice, or anything but a flaming a-hole if that
suits him (not that I think he is, of course.) No one is paying him, after
all. What he does, doesn't affect us as customers. What Macromedia does, on
the other hand, is a little different.

In Macromedia's defense, I would like to note that I haven't had any trouble
communicating with Macromedia people, generally, myself, and have usually
found them to be reasonably helpful.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the latest news in 
ColdFusion and related topics. http://www.fusionauthority.com/signup.cfm

Reply via email to