Just do an exp on the production db and do an imp on the dev db...

do it as often as you need to keep relevant data available - once a week is
prob plenty

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Love [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 12:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: copying db info with cf

Why not just set up replication between the databases to keep them in sync?

Bryan Love
  Macromedia Certified Professional
  Internet Application Developer
  Database Analyst
TeleCommunication Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...'If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have
peace'..."
        - Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

"Let's Roll"
        - Todd Beamer, Flight 93