At 10:50 AM 10/11/02 -0400, Matt Liotta wrote:
>That is a much harder question to answer and I suspect one we can't
>answer for you.

Absolutely not. However, it sure would be useful to join in the
thought process with other folks who are experiencing the same
thing.

>Maybe the better question is whether other partners feel
>it is worth continuing to do business with Macromedia.

I think the partner question both precedes and follows the platform
question. You can't take the one without the other if your in the
business of web site development. Partner programs are part of
the overall landscape of using proprietary software (which came
first, the Gates or the MCSE?). In the Open Source world, the
development community is the analogous factor to partner
programs in the proprietary world.

Greg