It's being used by my hosting provider -- which is where my email is hosted.
I haven't had any significant problems with it... I think we had a hiccup or
2 just after we installed it, but we cleared it all up and it's been working
fine for several months. ArgoSoft is a one-man company and so he says in the
FAQ on his site that he doesn't provide phone support, but I'm of the
impression that his email support is fairly decent. Granted, this means that
in many cases you might have to send and receive support email from another
address. ;P But if worse comes to worse, a Yahoo mail account should work as
a backup to get the server working. And there's a free version of ArgoSoft,
so you can upgrade to the terribly inexpensive plus ( $50 ) or Pro ( $88 )
versions later if needed.

How is your client hosted? Is it a shared server? If so I'd be surprised if
the hosting company would install a separate mail server for them, though I
could be surprised. ;P