Let me see if I follow your second argument here. I create a work. Someone
else copies the work. Because that someone else copied my work, I should
give up control of it to a third person? The entire system of intellectual
copywrite that exists at the moment would cause this to fail and rightfully
so. If the creator of a work can lose ownership because someone else makes
use of it, then why bother creating it in the first place. Just wait for
someone else to create something and steal it from them.
I have nothing against Blue Dragon, CF_Anywhere and every other CF parser
that exists. I think it's a great thing that they feel CF is a strong enough
language that they would even want to write a parser for it. But I do have
to recognize that the language is owned by MM and they have every right to
say what's part or not part of it. The fact that MM says what's in the
language but is willing to listen to our suggestions gives as much of a
level playing field as having the language controlled by someone else.