From: Paris Lundis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 7:38 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: How Good is the Job Market for ColdFusion?

What's the IBM push of CF you make reference of??

I assume that deal with Websphere running with CF?

Paris Lundis
Founder
Areaindex, L.L.C.
http://www.areaindex.com
http://www.pubcrawler.com
412-292-3135
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]