From: Stephenie Hamilton [mailto:cf-talk@;coldfusionwebs.com]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 2:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: JRE 1.4.1 and Flash Remoting

MM advised me to upgrade the JRE for our CFMX shared server to Sun's
1.4.1 to reduce/possibly eliminate the issue we have been having with
NULL errors, client.properties going blank and blank pages.
Now none of our hosted sites that use Flash Remoting (including my own)
work for the remoting part.
Anyone seen this behavior before?
<sigh>

~~