Yeah, well now I am frustrated because besides the issues you listed,
flash remoting not working, I am now getting the very strange error of
Error parsing the Tag Library Descriptor
 file:/D:/CFusionMX/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/jrun.dll/..

And the stack trace is gone!!!
Well basically it is gone, this is what it contains
[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@ce82cc

Arg!!!

going to download 1.4.0 and see if that helps...
<double sigh>

~~
Stephenie