On Monday, Nov 11, 2002, at 08:19 US/Pacific, Marcello Frutig wrote:
> afaik your suggestion only applies to IIS application mappings, which
> is based on file extensions.

Then I guess you need to create a mapping of /servlet to the jrun.dll?
(I'm not very familiar with IIS)

> The same is probably occurring with the JRun Connector for Apache.

I'm sure you can easily configure Apache to map /servlet to JRun.

> When using the CFMX internal web server, the servlet mappings declared
> on the web.xml config file are being processed as expected, and it's
> possible to call a servlet using a url like
> http://host:8500/myMapping/MySerlvet.

Yes, those are the internal web server equivalent of what you need to
do to IIS (or Apache).

"SOAP is not so much a means of transmitting data
  but a mechanism for calling COM objects over the Web."
-- not Microsoft (surprisingly!)