Sean,

I've found that after stop/starting Apache, without touching CFMX, the JRun/Apache
connector keeps working as expected. I've seen this using Linux.

I would expect, and in fact prefer, the same behaviour with JRun/IIS connector. I
don't see as a good thing to have to start IIS before CFMX. I'm wondering if there is
a config parameter for JRun/IIS connector that could change this. Maybe it's a bug, or
an improvement that should be considered.

Thanks,
Marcello.