I use the IIS SMTP server that sits on the same server that CF is
running on, and set it to only allow connections from 127.0.0.1

Keeping the whole process one one server makes it easier to debug a
possible email problem too. If the email isn't in the iis badmail or
the cf undlvr folders, it left our server, no if's and's or but's.

--
jon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]