From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 10:02 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: secure email...

>Excuse me! But CFMAIL certainly does support Login and
>Passwords when sending out email. I am using CF 5.0

I don't get it.  Your code sample shows no username or password parms
anywhere.  I've checked the CF docs and there is no such support for
what you describe in MX.  I don't have 5.0 docs handy.

What am I missing?

fyi cfparaming in a message-id is another good idea alongside reply-to.
Both help keep some anti-spam systems (like Declude) from flagging the
message fo poor formatting.

<cfmailparam name="Message-ID"
value="<#CreateUUID()#@#attributes.EmailServer#>">

Matt Robertson, MSB Designs, Inc.