> I am using a piece of code for 2 related selects shown below. I would like
> to add a third select field and have this generated dynamically from a
> database using Coldfusion like the other two selects shown below.

Nate Weiss has a custom tag called Three Related Selects or something
similar on the MM Exchange.

Re the script you posted, I've used that one to create a modified version of
three related selects. In my case, I needed both selects 2 and 3 (populated
with the same values) to change when select 1 was chosen. In my case select
3 wasn't controlled by select 2 but was also controlled by select 1. The
situation was that user chooses "Animal Type" (select 1) and then selects
"Primary Breed" (select 2) and "Secondary Breed" (select 3). Let me know if
you're interested in that type of code.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s