From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 9:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFC output

I'm not talking about returning HTML, I'm talking about returning
results, which can then be displayed in HTML, Flash, whatever. You are
saying that you would use a CFC to generate HTML. I am saying that I
_normally_ would not since I would want the CFC to be able to work with
as many different callers as possible. I think we are really just going
around in circles now. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just clarifying
why I would normally recommend against outputting in CFCs.

-Raymond