I can't recommend anything. We have looked at everything and not found
one to our likely. We created a rich text editor in Flash that's
interface is different than one would expect to get around the issues in
Flash. However, I'm not happy with it either. IMHO, Flash-based editors
could be much better if Macromedia designed the text component slightly
different.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/
888-408-0900 x901

If
> you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
> advise us by return e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]