Speaking of, does anyone know what it's using to connect to the server (ie RPC)? I got
it to try out and I managed to get it working fine to my home server, but it does not
work with any of the servers at work (all of which are Solaris). The only thing I can
think of is that it's using some daemon that has been disabled during security
stripping of servers at work that I didn't do to my server at home.

My feelings on it so far are really I could care less. I use CFStudio RDS and it's
just as easy for me to open a file through that as it is through Contribute (then
again, I'm not one for WYSIWYG). Contribute opens up new security issues (for example
I can turn off RDS on the server, but now I'll have to turn off whatever this uses as
well). We don't really have access control or separate people designing content and
functionality (and when we do, the content portion doesn't change as it's only
graphics - everything else is database driven).

Cathy